Have you read
Please click here to continue your search.
“It’s the software, stupid.”
That’s the take-home message of a research note sent to clients Wednesday by Needham & Co.’s Charlie Wolf, who initiated coverage of Research in Motion (RIMM) with an unenthusiastic “hold.”
While Wolf sees little risk to RIM’s grip on power users in corporations, he warns that the company’s recent growth spurt, driven largely by a successful run at the consumer market, may soon run into a roadblock.
“RIM quickly captured the pole position in the consumer market with the sleek Pearl,” he writes. By contrast, RIM’s major competitors, Motorola (MOT), Samsung, HTC and Palm (PALM), all stumbled, according to Wolf, “because they attempted to invade the consumer market using the Windows Mobile operating system, at best a difficult-to-use platform.” …MORE….
This must have really made Apple’s Day.
Other Blackberry Vs. iPhone resources include:
- Blackberry Vs iPhone
- iPhone Review Series: iPhone vs. BlackBerry 8700
- iPhone vs. BlackBerry 9000: The keyboard wars, round 2
ps - speaking of the Blackberry:
Fatal error: Class ‘expKrc’ not found in /home/ling2/domains/youriphonenews.com/public_html/php-bin/eBay_cls.php on line 138
Spread the Word!
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, April 25th, 2008 and is filed under iPhone News.
Previous Post: Use your iPhone to post images to Flickr and Twitter at the same time »
Next Post: The iPhone as a Learning Tool - used by 1 year old baby »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- iPhone widgets by MuseStorm coming now!
- Turn your iPod into an iPhone
- Only 1 iPhone thou can purchase!
- Oh Steve, Why Do You Tease Me?
- Be Speed Racer (kinda sorta) with your iPhone!
- iPhone demand keeps growing - why not sell yours at an inflated price?
- Battle for the iPhone News Button
- Play Rubik’s Cube on your iPhone and tweak the code
- Associated Press - good news for iPhone and mobile phone users!
- Free AT&T Wi-Fi goes bye bye for iPhone logins